As you might already understand, the most probable places for home invasions are the front door and ground-level windows. With that being said, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as essential devices for home security installations in Washington, DC. Even though the technology has been utilized for years, you may be impressed at what modern sensors can do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors come with every ADT package, no matter if you opt for a straightforward, simple configuration or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you won’t need to fret about your sensors being positioned correctly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a straightforward, two-piece magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You secure your access point and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is activated and a door or window is opened, the contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. However, these advanced devices have the ability to do much more than simply trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Washington, DC
At the forefront of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors provide a range of benefits, like the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors trip your high-volume alarm whenever a window or door is opened when the system is armed.
- Instant notifications: Want to know what’s happening at your house when you’re away? You are able to receive automatic updates straight to your mobile device when a sensor is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your dedicated monitoring specialists will receive a notification too. Your house will be defended, irregardless of your location.
- Online access and control: Through the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your mobile device, you may investigate the status of your devices and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation integration: Customize your home’s smart devices to work in a complementary fashion. You might have your entry lights switch on or set a camera to start recording if a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They have an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any style of home. You can even install fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wireless or wired components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your home will be better protected.
More useful than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Washington, DC are able to be expertly integrated into your complete home security package.
Design Your Own Home Security System In Washington, DC
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Washington, DC that elevate your protection and link straight to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will discover when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we might do for you, dial (202) 221-4066 or fill out the simple form on this page.