What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Washington, DC?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You put a component with a microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, today’s monitors now have clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You can also link some monitors to your wireless network so you are able to wander wherever you want. The leading baby monitors in Washington, DC are so advanced that they are similar to inside surveillance in both features and price.
Would you switch baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras have many of the same features, you have quite a few parents in Washington, DC integrating their baby's room to their home security system. It’s a smart approach -- especially if you have to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: Now you don’t need to go into the room to get your newborn back to a restful state. Your reassuring words could be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though you can have your camera continuously watch your baby sleep, your attention may diminish over time. However, when your video surveillance notices unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a text alert to your smartphone. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales out of the crib or when your family dog noses into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save video footage. Now you have the ability to transmit a 20-second clip to friends or family members to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: As an alternative to lugging a separate device around, you are now able to supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You could even check in on your child and sitter if you’re able to get an evening away.